Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Veggie Straws!

Hey guys, Morcus here. I am lucky to be one of Lynleemo's dear friends. She graciously allowed me to write a post on her blog about my latest obsession: veggie straws!

Now, I know you're thinking, "Veggies? Who is this weirdo???" but hear me out. These are tasty little snacks that you can eat at every meal-and I do! One of my favorite things do is to spend an afternoon dipping my veggie straws into applesauce or puddin.' My bae and I enjoy spending our Friday nights thinking of new ways to enjoy this great snack. Any suggestions???

Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming that I have veggie straws for fingers. How dope would that be, right? But it would probably hurt when I ate them and how could I drive to the store to get more with no fingers???

Speaking of which, my stomach is growling. Gonna go get me some straws!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Morcus, just a suggestion for your veggie straw finger daydream... Perhaps in your dream, you could keep extra veggie straws on hand to re-attach as fingers... Either that or hire a driver to be on standby. That should solve your dilemma!

    ReplyDelete