Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bugs

Seriously, why were bugs ever created? God really messed up on that one.

They are just so creepy and crawly... especially crickets, moths, spiders, cockroaches, grasshoppers, mosquitoes, and bees. Every time I see one of those suckers, I just screech in terror. Sometimes, my dad even has to come over and kill a spider or get a moth out of the house... talk about an EmBo!

Sometimes, I have even thought about putting my house in permanent fumigation... sure, it may decrease my life expectancy by 30 years to live in that, but it might be worth it. Let's take a look at the pros and cons:

Pros of perma-fumigation:
- No bugs
- No having to call my dad or brothers over to come get a bug out, saving me some embarrassing times
- I can do everything in peace, including Trivia Crack, Words With Friends, Chess Time, and watched re-runs of My So-Called Life

Cons of perma-fumigation:
- Will decrease my life span
- It will slowly dull my senses so I can't smell or taste food (granted, most of my food doesn't have much taste anyway so this isn't as big of a con as it might seem)
- The fumes and chemicals may kill my cats
- I will have to have dirty men in my house to set up the fumigation

What say you, internat nation? What should I do?

I think this is the only bug I like...


Cuteskies!

No comments:

Post a Comment