Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cooking with salt and pepper

I'll be honest, I'm not a very good cook.  I pretty much detest all foods except for pizza and I'm not sure I even really like pizza.  However, a pizza can make for many meals in my house.  I accidently opened my cupboard door one evening and came across salt and pepper shakers.  I thought, "What do people use these for?"  After a quick search on the Internet, I found a few million recipes that included salt and pepper.  I wondered, "Can I use this on my pizza?"  I couldn't find a recipe anywhere for it but thought I'd give it a shot.  I had no idea how much to use so I used all that was left in both shakers, which turned out to be about 3/4 full.  This took a lot of time and really started to make me angry, so I shook both at the same time.  Lifesaver!  After both shakers were empty, I took a bite.  I thought, "Not bad Lynlee, not bad".  I felt pretty good about my cooking skills that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment